What's in a name?

What's in a name?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I announce my candidacy for the Ward 4 Council Seat for the Democratic Primary slated for April 3 2012


Keith Jarrell 2012
5400 Block-13th Street, NW Washington, DC 20011
202-288-1867
For Immediate Release:
Last week, I filed my Declaration of Candidacy with the District of Columbia Board of Elections and Ethics,  for the Ward 4 Seat on The Council of the District of Columbia,  for the April 3 2012 primary election.  

My work across much of the District of Columbia and Ward 4 over the years has been to give a voice to those that often could not speak for them. The victims of homicide, and their families, the abused, neglected the disabled and our seniors. Doing this has brought me face to face with many of our residents that not only needed help but needed to know that someone cares.


I have come to realize that Ward 4 needs and deserves leadership that is both caring and engaged in what affects all of our lives.     Ward 4 needs leadership that has compassion for every resident and understands that needs differ.  Ward 4 needs a change in leadership and 2012 is the year for that change.

When elected I will continue to be guided by the tenants of my long history of work dating back nearly 15 years in the District of Columbia to promote quality economic development, responsibly balance the budget, foster an open and transparent government and an engaged citizenry. Plan with an eye to the future to meet our transportation needs, and help create a safe environment in which our children can learn and grow, and every resident can live knowing that they will be protected.  

I see the future bright for Ward 4 and a great chance to foster and develop a new culture of decision making in which we make smart use of talent and the generosity of Ward 4 residents. 
Keith Jarrell
Keith Jarrell 2012
www.keithjarrell2012.com
202-288-1867
keithjarrell2012@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment